As Britain’s second-largest city, Birmingham is known for its role as a social, cultural, financial, and industrial hub.
Birmingham offers various dog-friendly options. Explore the city with your canine companion – taking in sights, sounds and smells from our recommended eateries, drinking establishments and things to do, alongside some enjoyable walks.
Table of Contents
Dog Friendly Birmingham Must Sees
- Trinity Rd, Birmingham B6 6JD
Aston Hall is a Grade I listed Jacobean house located in Aston, Birmingham, England. It was designed by John Thorpe and constructed between 1618 and 1635.
Aston Hall is dog-friendly, welcoming well-behaved dogs on leads to explore its picturesque grounds. The café on the premises is also dog-friendly, offering cakes, snacks, and hot drinks. Visitors can enjoy a peaceful day out with their dogs while strolling through the beautiful surroundings.
NB: non-assistance dogs are not welcome in the historical buildings or on the tours. Please make sure to check the most up-to-date dog guidance to ensure that you and your dog can both enjoy your visit.
- Blakesley Road, Yardley, Birmingham, B25 8RN
If you’re happy to just walk around the grounds, Blakesley Hall makes a great location for a dog walk. Non-assistance dogs are not welcome in the historic spaces or on the tours.
- Gibb Street, Digbeth, Birmingham, West Midlands, B9 4AA
The Custard Factory, located in Birmingham’s Digbeth area, is a historic complex set in beautifully restored Victorian factories. Originally built in 1906 by Alfie Bird to produce Bird’s Custard, it has transformed into a creative and digital business workspace hub. This iconic site features independent shops, cafes, bars, music studios, and spaces for various arts and crafts.
- Mockingbird House, The Custard Factory, Gibb St, Deritend, Birmingham B9 4AA
Mockingbird Cinema is an independent cinema located in Birmingham’s iconic Custard Factory. It offers a unique cinematic experience, featuring a variety of films, snacks, and drinks. The cinema occasionally hosts dog-friendly screenings – make sure to check their website to get dates, timings and your tickets so your dog doesn’t miss out!
The Best Dog Friendly Walks in Birmingham
- Sherborne St, Birmingham B16 8FN
Did you know Birmingham has more canals than Venice?!
Sherborne Wharf is a marina located in the heart of Birmingham, situated on the Oozles Street loop of James Brindley’s original old ‘Main Line’ canal. It offers boat trips on luxury passenger narrowboats, allowing visitors to explore Birmingham’s canals and industrial heritage.
Why not take your dog for a lovely, scenic route along the canals from Sherbourne Wharf?
Cannon Hill Park
- Russell Rd, Moseley, Birmingham B13 8RD
Cannon Hill Park, located in south Birmingham, covers 250 acres of formal, conservation, woodland, and sports areas. It’s a popular park for recreational activities like boating, fishing, bowls, tennis, putting, and picnicking. Dogs are allowed in the park and there are dedicated areas for them to run free. While enjoying the park with your dog, ensure they are kept on a lead as per park rules.
- Park Rd, The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham B74 2YT
Sutton Park, located in Birmingham, offers a diverse and expansive area for dog walks. This National Nature Reserve features open heathland, woodlands, seven lakes, wetlands, and marshes, providing a rich variety of plants and wildlife. Dogs (and their humans) are welcome to explore the park’s trails and enjoy the peaceful woodland ambiance.
Barr Beacon is a nature reserve found in nearby Walsall and offers spectacular, panoramic views for yourself and your dog to enjoy. Visible landmarks from Barr Beacon include The Wrekin, Cannock Chase, the Lickey Hills, Lichfield Cathedral, Aldridge Airport, and Birmingham city centre. In addition to this, at least eleven counties are visible, including Powys in Wales.
Sunset Park & Moonlit Park
- Moonlit Park, Mason Way, Birmingham B15 2AF
Sunset Park and Moonlit Park in Birmingham offer pleasant walking opportunities for both humans and dogs. These parks feature open spaces and are suitable for running, walking, and dog walking. Dogs are welcome, but they should be kept on a lead.
Users on Alltrails recommend the Sunset Park and Moonlit Park Loop, an easy, 1.4km loop walk which should take under half an hour to complete.
- Elmdon Nature Park, Tanhouse Farm Rd, Solihull B92 9EY
Elmdon Nature Park, located in Solihull, West Midlands, is a park and local nature reserve established in 1944 on the grounds of the derelict Elmdon Hall. It offers a picturesque environment for dog walking and outdoor activities. The park features pathways, a lake, a river, football fields, children’s playgrounds, and tennis courts, making it suitable for families and dog walkers. The park is known for its scenic walks and woodlands, making it a great place to take your dogs for a stroll.
- 69 Waterworks Rd, Worcester WR1 3EY
Gheluvelt Park in nearby Worcester is a wonderful destination for dog walks. The park extends to the River Severn, providing a scenic route for dog owners. It’s a dog-friendly area, and well-behaved dogs are welcome. Dogs need to be on a lead in the formal park east of Barbourne Brook and are not allowed on the Splashpad. There are bins provided for cleaning up after your dog. The park offers playgrounds, wooded areas, and muddy paths, making it a great spot for leisurely walks with your furry companion.
Dog-friendly Cafés and Restaurants in Birmingham
There are lots of dog friendly cafes and restaurants in Birmingham. Alongside some of the dog friendly chain restaurants and dog friendly coffee shop chains, there’s a great selection of indie and small chain restaurants to support in the city and the surrounding area. Here are a few of our favourites:
Digbeth Dining Club
- Hockley Social Club – 60 Hampton St, Birmingham B19 3LU
- Herberts Yard – 49 Austin Way, Longbridge, Birmingham B31 2QR
Digbeth Dining Club manage street food venues and events across the Midlands, transforming venues into bustling street food havens – and as stated by them, they are ‘Dog friendly. Forever and always‘
- 30 Church Street, Birmingham, B3 2NP
- The Big Peg, Birmingham, B18 6NF
With locations in Church Street and the Jewellery Quarter, Urban Cafe offers delicious food (including brunch) and exceptional coffee.
- 42 Bull St, Birmingham B4 6AF
Wayland’s Yard is a popular speciality coffee shop with locations in Worcester and Birmingham. Known for its friendly atmosphere, it offers freshly cooked breakfast, brunch, lunch, and cakes throughout the day. The Birmingham branch, located on Bull Street, is a laid-back coffee shop that has gained a reputation for serving excellent brews and delicious brunches.
- 143 Bromsgrove St, Birmingham B5 6RG
The Loft is a popular restaurant offering a combination of food, cocktails, craft beer, and a welcoming atmosphere.
- 1 Orion, 115 John Bright St, Birmingham B1 1BE
The Stable Birmingham is a popular establishment known for its sourdough pizza and craft beers. It’s part of a chain, and you’ll find that all of their locations, including the Birmingham one, are dog friendly.
- 16 Frederick St, Birmingham B1 3HE
1000 Trades is a notable neighbourhood bar and kitchen located in Birmingham’s Jewellery Quarter. The establishment is situated in a nineteenth-century building that was originally a jewellery workshop. It offers a welcoming space spread over three floors and is known for championing various forms of craft drink, including craft beer and natural wine. Well behaved dogs are welcome at 1000 Trades.
Rudy’s Pizza Napoletana
- 9-10 Bennetts Hill, Birmingham B2 5RS
- 77 High Street, Harborne, Birmingham, B17 9NS
- 6 Oozells Square, Brindley Place, Birmingham, B1 2JB
Rudy’s is a renowned Neapolitan pizza restaurant chain located in Bennetts Hill, Harborne and Brindley Place. Their pizzaioli serve authentic Neapolitan pizza, following the traditions of pizza from Naples. The Birmingham pizzerias offer a relaxed atmosphere and a focus on light, classic Neapolitan pizza.
They also have a number of locations in the UK, including London, Manchester, Leeds, Sheffield, Liverpool
Ju Ju’s Cafe
- Watermarque, Canal Square, 100 Browning St, Birmingham B16 8EH
Ju Ju’s Cafe is an independent family-run restaurant located in Birmingham City Centre. Renowned for its honest and love-filled food, the cafe offers a canalside dining experience.
- 69a New St, Birmingham B2 4DU
- Level 2 @ Mailbox, 53 Wharfside St, Birmingham B1 1RE
Medicine is an artisan bakery, cafe and gallery with a number of locations in Birmingham and the surrounding area. The locations often play host to events and exhibitions. Please make sure to contact Medicine ahead of your visit to ensure that your dog will be welcome when you plan to go.
- 29 / 30 Stephenson St, Birmingham B2 4BH
Yorks Cafe & Coffee Roasters is an independent all-day dining and coffee establishment with locations in Birmingham and Stratford Upon Avon. They offer their own roasted coffee, signature brunches, soulful food, and craft beers.
- City Centre: 5-7 Temple Row West, Birmingham, B2 5NY
- Harborne: 103 High Street, Birmingham, B17 9NR
- Jewellery Quarter: Heritage Court, 17-21 Warstone Lane, Birmingham, B18 6HP
- Moseley Village: 133 Alcester Road, Moseley, Birmingham, B13 8JP
- Edgbaston: Lyndon House, 62 Hagley Road, Birmingham, B16 8PE
Damascena is a Middle Eastern food establishment with several locations around Birmingham. They offer a taste of the Middle East, including a variety of Middle Eastern dishes and coffee.
- Snowhill: Arch 15-16 Livery Street, Birmingham, B3 1EU
- Brewery Taproom (currently closed at time of writing): Unit 5 Expressway Ind. Est., Pritchett Street, B6 4EX
The Indian Brewery is an independent craft beer brewery and restaurant located in Birmingham, specifically in the Snowhill area. They are known for their craft beers and innovative Indian street food offerings.
- 14 Caroline St, Birmingham B3 1TR
Otto is a wood-fired pizza restaurant located in Birmingham’s Jewellery Quarter. It is known for using the finest ingredients from independent Italian and British producers to create their pizzas.
- Unit 2, Heritage Court, 17-21 Warstone Ln, Birmingham B18 6HP
Coffee Tales is a cafe located in Birmingham, specifically in the Jewellery Quarter. They offer a variety of delicious foods such as paninis, sandwiches, salads, and excellent coffee.
- 2 Hylton St, Birmingham B18 6HN
The Hylton Cafe is a friendly, well-regarded café located in Birmingham’s Jewellery Quarter. Here you’ll find cooked breakfast and a selection of lunches and sandwiches & baguettes.
- Unit 2, 61 St Paul’s Square, Birmingham B3 1QS
Saint Kitchen is an independent café located in the heart of the Jewellery Quarter in Birmingham. They specialize in serving coffee, brunch, lunch, doughnuts, and cake.
Soda Bread Café
- 63 St Paul’s Square, Birmingham B3 1QS
Soda Bread Café is a popular café located in St Paul’s Square, Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham. They are known for offering a wide range of quality, homemade food, and they welcome families; including dogs. Soda Bread Café is proud to locally source their ingredients – they have their own local butcher, milkman, baker and wine merchant, ensuring that their food is fresh every day.
Original Patty Men
- 9 Shaw’s Passage, Birmingham B5 5JG
Original Patty Men is a popular burger and craft beer restaurant located in Birmingham. It is known for its delicious burgers and collaborations with Siren Craft Brew.
Chance & Counters
- Courtyard Studio 8 Scott House Custard Factory, Birmingham B9 4AA
Chance & Counters Birmingham is a dog friendly board game café and bar located in the Custard Factory in Digbeth, Birmingham. They offer a vast selection of over 600 board games for patrons to enjoy. In addition to board games, they serve craft beer, cider, burgers, loaded fries, wings, and other food items. They also provide quality espresso and tea from Clifton Coffee.
- 4 Woodbridge Rd, Moseley, Birmingham B13 8EJ
Peacer is a dog friendly pizza shop located in Moseley, Birmingham, and offer NY-inspired pizza by the slice, wine and beer.
- 21 York Rd, King’s Heath, Birmingham B14 7SA
POLI is a restaurant located in Birmingham, specifically in the Kings Heath area. It offers neapolitan pizza, small plates, natural wine, and craft beer.
Kitchen Garden Café and Fletchers Bar & Eatery
- 17 York Rd, King’s Heath, Birmingham B14 7SA
The Kitchen Garden Café is a delightful garden café located in Kings Heath, Birmingham. During the day, it serves a menu featuring delicious home-cooked food, fair trade coffee, and a selection of items. It is known for its tranquil and cosy atmosphere, making it a great spot to enjoy sandwiches, cakes, scones, and even prosecco with friends and family.
At night, Fletchers Bar & Eatery opens, and hosts a multitude of events, including quizzes, live music, comedy and more.
Boston Tea Party
- Corporation Street: 190 Corporation St, Birmingham, B4 6QD
- Edgbaston Village: 30 Harborne Road, Birmingham, B15 3AA
- Harborne: The School Yard, 106 High Street, Harborne, B17 9NJ
If you’ve read our other guides, we’re big fans of Boston Tea Party! Boston Tea Party is a café chain with several locations in Birmingham. It serves breakfast, lunch, pastries, cakes, specialty coffee, loose-leaf teas, smoothies, milkshakes, and juices all day, every day.
As with other Boston Tea Party locations, the Birmingham branches are dog friendly, family friendly and offer lots of veggie, vegan and gluten free options.
- 606 Bearwood Rd, Bearwood, Smethwick B66 4BW
Tamu Cafe is a popular eatery located in the Bearwood area of Birmingham. It is known for its excellent brunch offerings and coffee.
Dog-friendly Pubs and Bars in Birmingham
As the UK’s second city, Birmingham is home to many pubs and bars, including lots of dog friendly ones! Alongside the dog friendly pub and bar chains, there’s some brilliant independent and small chain pubs and bars for you and your dog to enjoy in Birmingham; here’s a few of our faves:
- Harborne Rd, Birmingham B15 3DH
The Physician in Edgbaston, Birmingham, is a notable pub and restaurant, which is located in a historic building, once known as the BMI building and home to the ‘Sampson Gangee Library for the History of Medicine,’ has been transformed into a vibrant pub.
It offers fresh food, cask ales, and has won awards like the ‘Best Pub in the County’ National Pub & Bar award, making it a popular destination for quality food and drinks in a relaxing atmosphere. Additionally, it hosts live music events, tasting sessions from local brewers and distillers.
- House 14, Cheltenham, 16 Temple St, Birmingham B2 5BG
Yes, Birmingham proudly has their own brand of the popular The Botanist cocktail bar. Enjoy cocktails, brunch, hearty roasts, live music and late night drinks.
Rose Villa Tavern
- 172 Warstone Ln, Birmingham B18 6JW
The Rose Villa Tavern is a well-known British pub located in Birmingham and is famous for its warm and welcoming atmosphere. They offer a dog and family-friendly environment and a menu that includes standard beer and wine, cocktails and other drinks.
- 2-10 Constitution Hill, Birmingham B19 3LY
The Wolf is a craft beer pub located in Birmingham and offers a selection of craft beers – in fact, when it opened in 2017 it had the mission to bring craft beer to the people of Birmingham.
The Head of Steam
- 37 Temple St, Birmingham B2 5DP
Just a short walk from New Street station you’ll find the Birmingham branch of The Head of Steam. It features a spacious interior with three levels, decorated in a steampunk style and offers an exceptional range of craft beer, cocktails, spirits, wine and soft drinks. Food wise The Head of Steam has a wide variety of food on offer, and they boast that 50% of their menu is vegan.
Burning Soul Brewing
- Unit 1, 51 Mott St, Birmingham B19 3HE
Burning Soul Brewing is a craft brewery which has a taproom where you can enjoy their beer offerings.
- 12 Bridge St, Birmingham B1 2JR
The Canal House is a popular bar and restaurant offering a variety of services, including cocktails, hearty Sunday roasts, live music, and late-night drinks. It is known for its scenic canal-side views and a beautiful beer garden in Birmingham’s city centre. The Canal House is also dog-friendly and has received awards, such as being named West Midlands Pub/Bar of the Year in 2022.
- 88-92 John Bright St, Birmingham B1 1BN
Cherry Reds is an independent café and bar located in Birmingham City Centre. It is known for its simple yet delicious food and is often described as a “home away from home.”, offering breakfast, lunch, and dinner options, alongside coffee and other drinks.
- 47 Upper Gough St, Birmingham B1 1JL
The Craven Arms is a traditional pub located in Birmingham, and is known for its real ale offerings and traditional pub games. It’s easily accessible, with wheelchair access and proximity to a railway station and bus routes. The Craven Arms has a rich history, dating back to the early 19th century, and it was restored and refurbished in 2022 by Black Country Ales, featuring an attractive blue-tiled exterior.
- 4 Sheepcote St, Birmingham B16 8AE
The Distillery is well-known for being Birmingham’s Gin Distillery, and you can find it just a stone’s throw away from Brindley Place and Barclay card arena, perfectly situated on the canal.
- Cambrian Wharf, Kingston Row, Birmingham B1 2NU
The Flapper is an iconic independent institution in Birmingham, known for its support of local grassroots live music since the early 1990s. It has a beer garden and offers burgers and affordable drinks, making it a popular spot for socializing. While it may be described as a dive bar with unique décor and ‘dodgy’ toilets, it remains a beloved venue for music enthusiasts in Birmingham City Centre.
- 106-110 Edmund St, Birmingham B3 2ES
You’ll find The Florence located on the corner of Edmund Street and Newhall Street, close to Colmore Row. It offers a dining experience with a menu of small plates and is home to a good bottomless brunch.
The Good Intent
- 32-33 Great Western Arcade, Birmingham B2 5HU
The Good Intent is a unique bar with a philanthropic focus as it operates as a “not-for-profit” pub, donating all its profits to various charitable causes.
Hockley Social Club
- 60 Hampton St, Birmingham B19 3LU
Hockley Social Club in Birmingham is a versatile venue known for its street food offerings and events, and is associated with Digbeth Dining Club.
Lost & Found
- 8 Bennetts Hill, Birmingham B2 5RS
The Victorian themed Lost & Found offers a unique and enchanting ambiance designed to transport visitors to a bygone era. Whether you’re looking for a unique cocktail experience or a memorable dinner, The Lost & Found Birmingham is a popular choice in the city.
The Prince of Wales
- 84 Cambridge St, Birmingham B1 2NP
The Prince of Wales is a pub known for its warm and welcoming atmosphere and is conveniently situated near popular attractions in Birmingham, such as The Repertory Theatre, The Symphony Hall, ICC, and Birmingham Arena.
Pure Bar / Purecraft Bar & Kitchen
- 30 Waterloo St, Birmingham B2 5TJ
Pure Bar Birmingham, also known as Purecraft Bar & Kitchen, is renowned for its commitment to serving great beer and real honest food. This modern bar and kitchen has earned a reputation for its craft beer selection and seasonal food menus updated weekly. If you’re looking to experience a relaxing space to try various beers, including their own brews and guest beers, Pure Bar Birmingham is a great choice.
- 91a Alcester Rd, Moseley, Birmingham B13 8DD
As you may know, we here at UK Pet Guide are big fans of Lounges group, and Sorrento Lounge is a Lounges venue found in Moseley in Birmingham.
They offer a diverse menu for breakfast, lunch, coffee, cocktails, and dinner, and are open all day, every day. The lounge is known for its relaxed atmosphere, making it a great spot for brunch, lunch, or evening cocktails. And of course, with all Lounges venues, they are dog friendly.
- City Arcade, 2 Union St, Birmingham B2 4TX
TILT Birmingham is a multi-functional establishment offering a unique combination of craft beer, specialty coffee, and pinball entertainment. It prides itself on being a modern and vibrant venue where patrons can enjoy craft beers and specialty coffee and play pinball. Additionally, Tilt hosts live music events, making it a dynamic and social place to socialise.
- 48 John Bright St, Birmingham B1 1BN
Founded in 1883, The Victoria is one of the city’s oldest establishments. It is a live music venue and a Grade II listed pub, making it a popular spot for entertainment and socializing in Birmingham.
The Vine Inn
- Ruston St, Birmingham B16 8BB
Located at Ruston Street, Birmingham, this traditional pub offers a modern twist with multiple screens for sports, a pool table, and a selection of real ales and beers. The Vine Inn is known for its welcoming atmosphere and is a popular local spot for patrons seeking sports and good drinks.
- 308 Bradford St, Birmingham B5 6ET
The Anchor is a well-known establishment in Digbeth, and holds historical significance as one of the oldest public houses in Digbeth, dating back to 1797. The current building was constructed in 1901. It offers a comfortable atmosphere to enjoy various beverages, including real ale, ciders, craft beers, wine, spirits, and cocktails. It is known for supporting local breweries and serving hand-pulled ales and key-keg ales, making it a popular spot for beer enthusiasts. It can get quite busy at times, reflecting its popularity among locals and visitors alike.
- 1, Rea Court, 40 Trent St, Birmingham B5 5NL
You’ll find the Halton Turner Brewing Company under the railway arches in Digbeth. They offer a variety of beers and have a taproom where you can enjoy their brews.
- 30-31 Allison St, Birmingham B5 5TJ
Hennessey’s Bar is located in Digbeth, Birmingham, and offers a combination of dining, entertainment, and sports viewing experiences. It is known for being a popular spot to watch sporting events, including the Rugby World Cup, and has a a kitchen serving great food and a garden to enjoy.
- 5 Shaw’s Passage, Birmingham B5 5JG
Kilder is a popular craft beer, natural wine, and cider bar located in Birmingham, specifically in the Digbeth area. It has gained recognition as an award-winning bar in the city and is celebrated for its selection of craft beers and natural wines. Additionally, Kilder offers food by Original Patty Men, and is known for its dog-friendly atmosphere. However, it’s worth noting that they do not take reservations.
- 29 Heath Mill Ln, Deritend, Birmingham B9 4AL
Zumhof Biergarten in Digbeth, Birmingham, is known for being Digbeth’s first Tankovna, offering unpasteurized Pilsner Urquell and showcasing Birmingham’s best street food traders.
Dog Friendly Shops in Birmingham
We currently don’t have any information on dog friendly independent shops in Birmingham, but feel free to check out our dog friendly shops guide to see which chain stores in Birmingham are dog friendly.
Dog-friendly Accommodation in Birmingham: Where to Stay
There’s plenty of places to stay in and around Birmingham – here’s some of our dog friendly favourite hotels, B&Bs and serviced apartments:
Aloft Birmingham Eastside
- Aloft Birmingham Eastside: 4 Woodcock St, Birmingham B7 4BL
- Aparthotel Adagio Birmingham City Centre: 131 Digbeth, Birmingham B5 6DR
- Crowne Plaza Birmingham City Centre: Central Square, Holliday St, Birmingham B1 1HH
- easyHotel Birmingham City Centre: 81-91 John Bright St, Birmingham B1 1BL
The Grand Hotel
- Grand Hotel Birmingham: Colmore Row, Birmingham B3 2BS
- Holiday Inn Birmingham City Centre: Smallbrook Queensway, Birmingham B5 4EW
- Holiday Inn Express Birmingham – City Centre: 19 Holliday St, Birmingham B1 1HH
- Holiday Inn Express Birmingham – Snow Hill: Snow Hill Plaza, St. Chads Queensway, Birmingham B4 6HY
- Holiday Inn Express Birmingham – Oldbury: Birchley Park Ave, Birmingham, Oldbury B69 2BD
- Holiday Inn Express Birmingham – Redditch: 2 Hewell Rd, Birmingham, Redditch B97 6AE
- Holiday Inn Express Birmingham – Star City: Cuckoo Rd, Heartlands Pkwy, Nechells, Birmingham B7 5SB
- Holiday Inn Birmingham M6, JCT.7: Chapel Ln, Great Barr, Birmingham B43 7BG
Hotel du Vin
- Hotel du Vin Birmingham: 25 Church St, Birmingham B3 2NR
- Ibis Birmingham City Centre: Arcadian Centre, 21 Ladywell Walk, Birmingham B5 4ST
- Malmaison Birmingham: 1 Wharfside St, Birmingham B1 1RD
The Old Crown
- The Old Crown: 188 High Street, Birmingham, B12 0LD
- Pentahotel Birmingham: Holloway Head, Birmingham B1 1NS
- Staybridge Suites Birmingham: Martineau Place, Corporation St, Birmingham B2 4UW
- Birmingham Central Bull Ring: Upper Dean St, Birmingham B5 4SG
- Birmingham Central: 230 Broad St, Birmingham B15 1AY
- Birmingham Central Broadway Plaza: 220 Ladywood Middleway, Birmingham B16 8LP
- Birmingham Central Moor Street: Carrs Lane, Birmingham B4 7SS
- Birmingham Central Newhall Street: Charlotte St, Birmingham B3 1PW
Edgbaston Park Hotel
- Edgbaston Park Hotel: 53 Edgbaston Park Rd, Birmingham B15 2RS
The Blue Piano
- The Blue Piano: 26 Harborne Rd, Birmingham B15 3AA
- Hogarths Hotel Solihull: Four Ashes Rd, Dorridge, Solihull B93 8QE